Introductory Share Certificate Special

print this page Print Hawaiian Tel FCU is now Hawaiian Financial FCU!

How to Apply:

For Existing Members:

  • If you currently have a savings account with Hawaiian Financial FCU, call us at (808) 832-8700 to move your funds into a new Share Certificate.
  • If you would like to make changes to an existing certificate, please visit any of our branches to confirm the change in writing. (*Please note: there is a penalty fee for early withdrawal)

For Non-Members:

  • You must first become a member of Hawaiian Financial FCU. Visit any of our branches to set up your membership or apply online today.

If you need more information, please email us at or call 1-808-832-8700.